Stockist & supplier of API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe, extra strength API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe.
API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe Carbon steel pipe dealers and distributor in India, buy any quantity & size at best price
Get API 5L QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
Rexal Tubes continues to expand its inventory and actively seek new reputable sources. We offer our own API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe extensive inventory and will work hard to find items which are not in our present inventory from foreign and domestice mill sources. Large OD used steel pipe is our specialty!
We are eager to serve you anytime, day or night. Your project is important to us regardless of when it requires attention. We want to develop a professional working relationship and maintain that relationship for years to come. When the price is the same, service makes the difference.
API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe Specification
|API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe Dimensions Table|
|Trade Name||API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe|
|Weld Alternatives:||ERW, HF, DSAW/SAWL, SMLS, HSAW|
|OD Size Range:||
ERW: 0.375" through 30"
SMLS: 0.840" through 26"
|Wall Ranges:||ERW: 0.120" through 1.000"
HF: 0.120" through 1.000"
DSAW/SAWL: 0.250" through 6.000"
SMLS: 0.250" through 2.500"
Custom (up to 300′)
|Grade:||ASTM A53, ASTM A106, ASTM A179, ASTM A192, ST35.8, ST37, ST42, ST52, E235, E355, S235JRH, S275JR, S355JOH, P235TR1, 10#, 20#, 45#, Q235, Q345|
|Schedule:||SCH5 SCH10 SCH20 SCH30 SCH40 SCH80 SCH120 SCH140 SCH160 SCHXS SCHXXS|
|Surface Finishes:||Bare, Oiled, Mill Varnish, Galv, FBE, FBE Dual, 3LPE, 3LPP, Coal Tar, Concrete Coating and Tape Wrap.|
|End Finishes:||Beveled, Square Cut, Threaded & Coupled.|
|Additional Services:||Internal Coating|
|API 5L X56||(PSL1)||(PSL2)|
|Minimum Yield Strength:||56,600 psi||56,600 psi|
|Maximum Yield Strength:||None||79,000 psi|
|Minimum Tensile Strength:||71,100 psi||71,100 psi|
|Maximum Tensile Strength:||None||110,200 psi|
|Notes: This is a standard line pipe grade specified in API (American Petroleum Institute) specification 5L.|
|API 5L X56 Industry Specifications||Chemical Composition||Yield Strength
|Yield to Tensile
|ASTM A105, A106, A234, A333, A350, A420, A694,A860||C 0.16
API 5L X56
Grade X56 indicates 56000 PSI minimum yield strength and 71000 PSI minimum ultimate tensile strength.
API Standard Specification for Line Pipe
The American Petroleum Institute specification API 5L addresses seamless and welded steel line pipe for pipeline transportation systems in the petroleum and natural gas industries. API 5L is suitable for conveying gas, water, and oil.
|Grade B||(ASTM A53, A106, A523)||(API 5LR)||(API 5L PSL2)|
|Minimum Yield Strength:||35,000 psi||35,500||35,000 psi|
|Maximum Yield Strength:||None||65,000 psi|
|Minimum Tensile Strength:||60,000 psi||60,200||60,000 psi|
|Maximum Tensile Strength:||None||110,000 psi|
|Notes: This grade may be used for standard pipe, line pipe or conduit pipe as specified in the various ASTM and API specifications|
Inspection & Approval Certificates : EN10204 3.1 / DIN 50049 3.1 / ISO 10474 3.1 Mill Test Certificate, NACE MR-0175 / ISO 15156, NACE MR-01-03 / NACE MR-01-75 / ISO 15156, CE Marked, European Pressure Equipment Directive PED-97/23/EC, AD-2000-W0, ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code Sec.II Part A Ed. 2008, with 3.2 certificate duly Certified & Approved by LRS (Lloyd’s Register), GL (Germanischer Lloyd), BV (Bureau Veritas), DNV (Det Norske Veritas), ABS (American Bureau of Shipping), SGS, TUV, RINA, IRS, NORSOK Approved Standard M-630, M-650 Rev.3
|Mass fraction, based upon heat and product analysis % maximum||CARBON EQUIVALENT a|
|SEAMLESS & WELDED PIPES|
|L320N or X52N||0.24||0.4||1.2||0.025||0.015||0.07||0.05||0.04||e||0.43||0.25|
|L320Q or X52Q||0.18||0.45||1.4||0.025||0.015||0.05||0.05||0.04||e||0.43||0.25|
|L290M OR X52M||0.22||0.45||1.3||0.025||0.015||0.05||0.05||0.04||e||0.43||0.25|
|390(56 600)||545(79 000)||f|
|AVG. ABSORBED ENERGY||IND. ABSORBED ENERGY|
Buildings, infrastructure, tools, ships, automobiles, machines and appliances are all made from steel. Steel is frequently used because it is durable and safe. Building materials underground may be susceptible to rotting and pests. Since steel is non-combustible and makes it harder for fire to spread, it is good to use when building homes. ASTM A106 Carbon steel pipe is highly resistant to shock and vibration. API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe is Environmentally Friendly as well Cost-Effective.
Carbon steel pipe – Examples of use
Bridges, Flood control, Harbors and airports, Building construction, Petroleum and natural gas, Wind power generation, Solar power and solar heat power generation, Geothermal power generation, Batteries and power devices etc.
- ASTM A53 /API 5L GR.B/X42/X65/X70 PSL1 PSL 2 carbon steel welded pipe
US $600-1000 / Ton (FOB Price)
- carbon steel API 5 L X 52 psl 1 pipe
US $700-850 / Ton (FOB Price)
- API 5L PIPE X 65 PSL 2 STEEL PIPE LINE MANUFACTURES
US $500-1000 / Metric Ton (FOB Price)
- api 5 l x 65 psl 1 pipe
US $560-730 / Metric Ton (FOB Price)
- pipe api 5l gr x 65 psl 2 carbon steel seamless
US $565-730 / Ton (FOB Price)
- API 5L Gr.B PSL-1 and PSL-2 seamless and ERW steel pipe
US $500-6000 / Ton (FOB Price)
- CARBON STEEL SUBMERGED ARC WELDED PIPE API 5L GR. 60 / 65 PSL 2
US $660-750 / Ton (FOB Price)
- CARBON STEEL LSAW PIPE API 5L GR. 60 / 65 PSL 2
US $1000-2000 / Meter (FOB Price)
- line pipe API 5 L PSL 1 X 70
US $650-1000 / Ton (FOB Price)
- API 5L Gr.B PSL1/PSL 2 carbon seamless steel pipes/tubes with high quality
US $550-1050 / Ton (FOB Price)
- API 5L PSL 2 Gr.B line pipe
US $550-1000 / Ton (FOB Price)
- line pipe API 5L PSL 2 Gr.B
US $980-1028 / Ton (FOB Price)
- CARBON STEEL SEAMLESS PIPE API 5L GR X60 PSL 2
US $600-900 / Metric Ton (FOB Price)
- cold drawn carbon steel pipe api 5l gr x65 psl 2
US $500-950 / Ton (FOB Price)
- API 5L A106 Gr.B PSL 2 seamless steel pipe
US $500-750 / Metric Ton (FOB Price)
- api 5l gr.b psl 2 lsaw pipeline
US $560-730 / Metric Ton (FOB Price)
- sch60 pipe api 5l gr.b x52 psl 2 carbon steel pipe
US $400-800 / Ton (FOB Price)
- High Quality – ASTM A53 /API 5L GR.B/X42/X70 PSL1 PSL 2 welded steel pipe/saw pipe api 5l gr x52 psl 2
US $750-1500 / Ton (FOB Price)
- API 5L PSL 2 X80 1.5D LR carbon steel pipe bend, factory bends
US $10-1000 / Piece (FOB Price)
- API 5L PSL 2 LSAW welded pipe 48"x 25.4mm Gaspipe
US $350-450 / Ton (FOB Price)
API X Grades - some of the sturdiest pipes and tubing available designed for extreme environments or exceedingly high pressure environments
API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe features:
- The American Petroleum Institute specification API 5L covers seamless and welded steel line pipe.
- API 5L, 45th Edition / ISO 3183
- This is steel pipe for pipeline transportation systems in the petroleum and natural gas industries
- API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe is suitable for conveying gas, water, and oil.
- API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe, high yield seamless pipes, modified to suit offshore structural purposes.
- Suitable for weldable structural steels for fixed offshore structures
- Rexal Tubes’ seamless and extra long ERW API 5L Line Pipe for dependable transmission of oil and gas to any type of collection and distribution point.
We mainly stock the Pipes of following make :
- API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe Sumitomo Metal – Japan
- API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe Nippon Steel – Japan
- API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe JFE Steel – Japan
- API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe Kawasaki Steel – Japan
- API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe Vallourec & Mannesmann – France
- API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe Vallourec & Mannesmann – Germany
- API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe Vallourec & Mannesmann – Brazil
- API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe Salzgitter Mannesmann – Germany
- API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe Arcelor Mittal Steel – Romania
- API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe Arcelor Mittal Steel – Czech Republic
- API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe Tenaris Dalmine – Spain
- API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe Tenaris Silcotub – Romania
- API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe Tenaris Siderca – Argentina
- API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe Tenaris Tamsa – Mexico
- API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe Tenaris NKK – Japan
- API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe Volzhski – Russia
- API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe Nizhnedneprovsky – Ukraine
- API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe USS – USA
- API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe Welspun – India
- API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe Jindal Saw – India
- API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe Indian Seamless – India
- API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe Maharashtra Seamless – India
API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe Advantages:
- As only the edges are heated, the tube possesses dean accurate surface.
- Safety is better than smls pipe.
- The cost is cheaper than smls pipe and LSAW pipe.
- Manufacturing speed is quicker than seamless pipe or sub merged welded pipes.
Origin of material:
Dalmine API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe,
Tubacex API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe,
Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal, API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe,
Sumitomo API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe,
Mannesmann API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe,
ArcelorMittal API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe,
JFE Steel Corporation API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe,
V & M API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe,
Maharashtra Seamless Limited, API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe,
Jindal Saw Ltd. API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe,
Mukut Tanks & Vessel Ltd. API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe,
Welspun API 5L X56 PSL 2 Pipe,
Cities We Deliver To: Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, New Delhi, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Houston, Dubai, Seoul, Hyderabad, Singapore, Abu Dhabi, Pune, Kolkata, Gurgaon, Navi Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Tehran, Calgary, Noida, Riyadh, Vadodara, London, Coimbatore, Jakarta, Istanbul, Bangkok, Kuwait City, Thane, Sharjah, Muscat, Edmonton, Busan, Mexico City, Doha, Jeddah, Aberdeen, Cairo, Geoje-si, Perth, Santiago, Chandigarh, Indore, Kuala Lumpur, Rio de Janeiro, Dammam, Melbourne, Madrid, Surat, Bhopal, Ulsan, Faridabad, La Victoria, Bogota, Lahore, Los Angeles, Algiers, Chiyoda, Ankara, Ho Chi Minh City, Toronto, Hong Kong, Rajkot, Brisbane, Petaling Jaya, Ernakulam, Secunderabad, Gimhae-si, Al Jubail, Port-of-Spain, Thiruvananthapuram, Milan, Atyrau, Lagos, Hanoi, Howrah, Sydney, Ahvaz, Karachi, New York, Caracas, Vung Tau, Al Khobar, Manama, Montreal, Granada, Courbevoie, Visakhapatnam, Ludhiana, Moscow, Dallas, Haryana, Colombo
Countries We Deliver To: India, United States, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Pakistan, Peru, Chile, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Serbia, Singapore, Taiwan, Chile, Venezuela, Ecuador, Saudi Arabia, Netherlands, Brazil, Colombia, Ghana, Iran, Denmark, Poland, Australia, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Costa Rica, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Vietnam, South Africa, Nigeria, Mexico, Turkey, Hungary, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Italy, Japan, Libya, Romania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Ukraine, Yemen, Hong Kong, Gabon, China, Portugal, Switzerland, New Zealand, Sweden, Slovakia, Kenya, Lebanon, Morocco, Mongolia