A333 GR. 3/ GR. 6 Seamless Carbon Steel Pipes & Tubes | A333 GR. 3/ GR. 6 Carbon Steel ERW Pipes & Tubes | A333 GR. 3/ GR. 6 EFW Carbon Steel Pipes
A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Carbon steel pipe dealers and distributor in India, buy any quantity & size at best price
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Specification
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Application
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Price
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Dimensions
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Useful Info
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Related Products & Inventory
Get API 5L QUICK QUOTE now (best price guaranteed)
Distributor of American petroleum institute (API) specification pipe. A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe is available in various sizes, weights and black and galvanized grades both seamless and electric welded. Rexal Tubes carries a large inventory of A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe & A106 carbon steel pipe. Our carbon steel pipe is only purchased from the top A.P.I. certified manufacturers, so you’ll know you’re buying quality API 5L carbon steel pipe. Large OD used steel pipe is our specialty!
Rexal Tubes offers competitive pricing on API 5L carbon steel pipe, so be sure to contact us.
A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Specification
|A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Dimensions Table|
|Trade Name||A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe|
|Weld Alternatives:||ERW, HF, DSAW/SAWL, SMLS, HSAW|
|OD Size Range:||
ERW: 0.375" through 30"
SMLS: 0.840" through 26"
|Wall Ranges:||ERW: 0.120" through 1.000"
HF: 0.120" through 1.000"
DSAW/SAWL: 0.250" through 6.000"
SMLS: 0.250" through 2.500"
Custom (up to 300′)
|Grade:||ASTM A53, ASTM A106, ASTM A179, ASTM A192, ST35.8, ST37, ST42, ST52, E235, E355, S235JRH, S275JR, S355JOH, P235TR1, 10#, 20#, 45#, Q235, Q345|
|Schedule:||SCH5 SCH10 SCH20 SCH30 SCH40 SCH80 SCH120 SCH140 SCH160 SCHXS SCHXXS|
|Surface Finishes:||Bare, Oiled, Mill Varnish, Galv, FBE, FBE Dual, 3LPE, 3LPP, Coal Tar, Concrete Coating and Tape Wrap.|
|End Finishes:||Beveled, Square Cut, Threaded & Coupled.|
|Additional Services:||Internal Coating|
|Grade B||(ASTM A53, A106, A523)||(API 5LR)||(API 5L PSL2)|
|Minimum Yield Strength:||35,000 psi||35,500||35,000 psi|
|Maximum Yield Strength:||None||65,000 psi|
|Minimum Tensile Strength:||60,000 psi||60,200||60,000 psi|
|Maximum Tensile Strength:||None||110,000 psi|
|Notes: This grade may be used for standard pipe, line pipe or conduit pipe as specified in the various ASTM and API specifications|
Inspection & Approval Certificates : EN10204 3.1 / DIN 50049 3.1 / ISO 10474 3.1 Mill Test Certificate, NACE MR-0175 / ISO 15156, NACE MR-01-03 / NACE MR-01-75 / ISO 15156, CE Marked, European Pressure Equipment Directive PED-97/23/EC, AD-2000-W0, ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code Sec.II Part A Ed. 2008, with 3.2 certificate duly Certified & Approved by LRS (Lloyd’s Register), GL (Germanischer Lloyd), BV (Bureau Veritas), DNV (Det Norske Veritas), ABS (American Bureau of Shipping), SGS, TUV, RINA, IRS, NORSOK Approved Standard M-630, M-650 Rev.3
This specification covers nominal (average) wall seamless and welded carbon and alloy steel pipe intended for use at low temperatures. Several grades of steel are included as listed in Table 1. Some product sizes may not be available under this specification because heavier wall thicknesses have an adverse affect in low-temperature impact properties. The values stated in either inch-pound units or SI units are to be regarded separately as standard. Within the text, the SI units are shown in brackets. The values stated in each system are not exact equivalents; therefore, each system must be used independently of the other. Combining values from the two systems may result in nonconformance with the specification. The inch-pound units shall apply unless the "M" designation of this specification is specified in the order.
This specification covers nominal (average) wall seamless and welded carbon and alloy steel pipe intended for use at low temperatures. Several grades of ferritic steel are included. Some product sizes may not be available under this specification because heavier wall thicknesses have an adverse affect on low-temperature impact properties.
|Element||Grade 1||Grade 3||Grade 6|
|Manganese||0.40 – 1.06||0.31 – 0.64||0.29 – 1.06|
|Silicon||0.18 -0.37||0.10 min|
|Nickel||3.18 – 3.82|
For each reduction of 0.01% carbon below 0.30%, an increase of 0.05% manganese above 1.06% would be permitted to a maximum of 1.35% manganese.
When Grade 6 is ordered under this specification, supplying an alloy grade that specifically requires the addition of any element other than those listed for the ordered grade is not permitted. However, the addition of elements required for the deoxidation of the steel is permitted.
he material shall conform to the requirements as proscribed:
|Grade 1||Grade 3||Grade 6|
|Tensile Strength, min||55,000||380||65,000||450||60,000||415|
|Yield Strength, min||30,000||205||35,000||240||35,000||240|
|Elongation in 2 in. or 50 mm, (or 4D), min, %:|
|Basic minimum elongation for walls 5/16 in. [8 mm] and over in thickness, strip tests, and for all small sizes tested in full section||35||35||30||20||30||16.5|
|When the standard round 2-in. or 50-mm gage length or proportionally smaller size test specimen with the gage length equal to 4D (4 times the diameter) is used||28||20||22||14||22||12|
|For strip tests, a deduction for each 1/32in. [0.8 mm] decrease in wall thickness below 5/16 in. [8 mm] from the basic minimum elongation of the following percentage||1.75||1.25||1.50||1.00||1.50||1.00|
|Elongation in 2 in. or 50 mm, min, %:|
|Wall Thickness||Grade 1||Grade 3||Grade 6|
For Grades 1, 3 and 6, the notched-bar impact properties of each set of three impact specimens, including specimens for the welded joint in welded pipe with wall thicknesses of 0.120 in. [3 mm] and larger, shall not be less than the values prescribed:
|Size of Specimen, min||Minimum Average Notched Bar Impact Value of Each Set of Three Specimens||Minimum Notched Bar Impact Value of One Specimen Only of a Set||Impact Temperature|
|10 by 10||13||18||10||14||F||C|
|10 by 7.5||10||14||8||11||1||-50||-45|
|10 by 6.67||9||12||7||9||3||-150||-100|
|10 by 5||7||9||5||7||6||-50||-45|
|10 by 3.33||5||7||3||4|
|10 by 2.5||4||5||3||4|
Transverse or Longitudinal Tension Test and Flattening Test, Hardness Test, or Bend Test
For material heat treated in a batch-type furnace, tests shall be made on 5% of the pipe from each treated lot. For small lots, at least one pipe shall be tested.
For material heat treated by the continuous process, tests shall be made on a sufficient number of pipes to constitute 5% of the lot, but in no case less than 2 pipe.
Impact Test – One notched bar impact test, consisting of breaking three specimens shall be made from each heat represented in a heat-treatment load on specimens taken from the finished pipe.
Buildings, infrastructure, tools, ships, automobiles, machines and appliances are all made from steel. Steel is frequently used because it is durable and safe. Building materials underground may be susceptible to rotting and pests. Since steel is non-combustible and makes it harder for fire to spread, it is good to use when building homes. ASTM A106 Carbon steel pipe is highly resistant to shock and vibration. A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe is Environmentally Friendly as well Cost-Effective.
Carbon steel pipe – Examples of use
Bridges, Flood control, Harbors and airports, Building construction, Petroleum and natural gas, Wind power generation, Solar power and solar heat power generation, Geothermal power generation, Batteries and power devices etc.
- ASTM A53 /API 5L GR.B/X42/X65/X70 PSL1 PSL 2 carbon steel welded pipe
US $600-1000 / Ton (FOB Price)
- carbon steel API 5 L X 52 psl 1 pipe
US $700-850 / Ton (FOB Price)
- API 5L PIPE X 65 PSL 2 STEEL PIPE LINE MANUFACTURES
US $500-1000 / Metric Ton (FOB Price)
- api 5 l x 65 psl 1 pipe
US $560-730 / Metric Ton (FOB Price)
- pipe api 5l gr x 65 psl 2 carbon steel seamless
US $565-730 / Ton (FOB Price)
- API 5L Gr.B PSL-1 and PSL-2 seamless and ERW steel pipe
US $500-6000 / Ton (FOB Price)
- CARBON STEEL SUBMERGED ARC WELDED PIPE API 5L GR. 60 / 65 PSL 2
US $660-750 / Ton (FOB Price)
- CARBON STEEL LSAW PIPE API 5L GR. 60 / 65 PSL 2
US $1000-2000 / Meter (FOB Price)
- line pipe API 5 L PSL 1 X 70
US $650-1000 / Ton (FOB Price)
- API 5L Gr.B PSL1/PSL 2 carbon seamless steel pipes/tubes with high quality
US $550-1050 / Ton (FOB Price)
- API 5L PSL 2 Gr.B line pipe
US $550-1000 / Ton (FOB Price)
- line pipe API 5L PSL 2 Gr.B
US $980-1028 / Ton (FOB Price)
- CARBON STEEL SEAMLESS PIPE API 5L GR X60 PSL 2
US $600-900 / Metric Ton (FOB Price)
- cold drawn carbon steel pipe api 5l gr x65 psl 2
US $500-950 / Ton (FOB Price)
- API 5L A106 Gr.B PSL 2 seamless steel pipe
US $500-750 / Metric Ton (FOB Price)
- api 5l gr.b psl 2 lsaw pipeline
US $560-730 / Metric Ton (FOB Price)
- sch60 pipe api 5l gr.b x52 psl 2 carbon steel pipe
US $400-800 / Ton (FOB Price)
- High Quality – ASTM A53 /API 5L GR.B/X42/X70 PSL1 PSL 2 welded steel pipe/saw pipe api 5l gr x52 psl 2
US $750-1500 / Ton (FOB Price)
- API 5L PSL 2 X80 1.5D LR carbon steel pipe bend, factory bends
US $10-1000 / Piece (FOB Price)
- API 5L PSL 2 LSAW welded pipe 48"x 25.4mm Gaspipe
US $350-450 / Ton (FOB Price)
API X Grades - some of the sturdiest pipes and tubing available designed for extreme environments or exceedingly high pressure environments
A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe features:
- The American Petroleum Institute specification API 5L covers seamless and welded steel line pipe.
- API 5L, 45th Edition / ISO 3183
- This is steel pipe for pipeline transportation systems in the petroleum and natural gas industries
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe is suitable for conveying gas, water, and oil.
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe, high yield seamless pipes, modified to suit offshore structural purposes.
- Suitable for weldable structural steels for fixed offshore structures
- Rexal Tubes’ seamless and extra long ERW API 5L Line Pipe for dependable transmission of oil and gas to any type of collection and distribution point.
We mainly stock the Pipes of following make :
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Sumitomo Metal – Japan
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Nippon Steel – Japan
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe JFE Steel – Japan
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Kawasaki Steel – Japan
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Vallourec & Mannesmann – France
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Vallourec & Mannesmann – Germany
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Vallourec & Mannesmann – Brazil
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Salzgitter Mannesmann – Germany
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Arcelor Mittal Steel – Romania
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Arcelor Mittal Steel – Czech Republic
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Tenaris Dalmine – Spain
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Tenaris Silcotub – Romania
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Tenaris Siderca – Argentina
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Tenaris Tamsa – Mexico
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Tenaris NKK – Japan
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Volzhski – Russia
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Nizhnedneprovsky – Ukraine
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe USS – USA
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Welspun – India
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Jindal Saw – India
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Indian Seamless – India
- A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Maharashtra Seamless – India
A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe Advantages:
- As only the edges are heated, the tube possesses dean accurate surface.
- Safety is better than smls pipe.
- The cost is cheaper than smls pipe and LSAW pipe.
- Manufacturing speed is quicker than seamless pipe or sub merged welded pipes.
Origin of material:
Dalmine A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe,
Tubacex A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe,
Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal, A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe,
Sumitomo A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe,
Mannesmann A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe,
ArcelorMittal A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe,
JFE Steel Corporation A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe,
V & M A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe,
Maharashtra Seamless Limited, A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe,
Jindal Saw Ltd. A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe,
Mukut Tanks & Vessel Ltd. A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe,
Welspun A333 GR 3/6 Carbon Steel Seamless Pipe,
Cities We Deliver To: Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, New Delhi, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Houston, Dubai, Seoul, Hyderabad, Singapore, Abu Dhabi, Pune, Kolkata, Gurgaon, Navi Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Tehran, Calgary, Noida, Riyadh, Vadodara, London, Coimbatore, Jakarta, Istanbul, Bangkok, Kuwait City, Thane, Sharjah, Muscat, Edmonton, Busan, Mexico City, Doha, Jeddah, Aberdeen, Cairo, Geoje-si, Perth, Santiago, Chandigarh, Indore, Kuala Lumpur, Rio de Janeiro, Dammam, Melbourne, Madrid, Surat, Bhopal, Ulsan, Faridabad, La Victoria, Bogota, Lahore, Los Angeles, Algiers, Chiyoda, Ankara, Ho Chi Minh City, Toronto, Hong Kong, Rajkot, Brisbane, Petaling Jaya, Ernakulam, Secunderabad, Gimhae-si, Al Jubail, Port-of-Spain, Thiruvananthapuram, Milan, Atyrau, Lagos, Hanoi, Howrah, Sydney, Ahvaz, Karachi, New York, Caracas, Vung Tau, Al Khobar, Manama, Montreal, Granada, Courbevoie, Visakhapatnam, Ludhiana, Moscow, Dallas, Haryana, Colombo
Countries We Deliver To: India, United States, United Arab Emirates, Canada, Pakistan, Peru, Chile, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Israel, Iran, Kuwait, Mexico, Malaysia, Nigeria, Serbia, Singapore, Taiwan, Chile, Venezuela, Ecuador, Saudi Arabia, Netherlands, Brazil, Colombia, Ghana, Iran, Denmark, Poland, Australia, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Costa Rica, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, South Korea, Kazakhstan, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Vietnam, South Africa, Nigeria, Mexico, Turkey, Hungary, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Italy, Japan, Libya, Romania, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago,Tunisia, Ukraine, Yemen, Hong Kong, Gabon, China, Portugal, Switzerland, New Zealand, Sweden, Slovakia, Kenya, Lebanon, Morocco, Mongolia